Fun Ways to Fund!
- Help student Priests for their daily needs: food and utility items you may sponsor.
- In lieu of gifts: on your birthday, anniversary, Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, Easter, Thanksgiving Day, Graduation, some other special occasion, or when you simply meet for dinner, ask friends to donate to Friends of the Collegio via this website (or perhaps by creating a Facebook Fundraiser).
- Facebook fundraising: create a normal post, then “Support Nonprofit” button below, and look for “Friends of the Collegio” as your non-profit. (Visit our Facebook Page.)
- Shop Amazon for your personal items: log on to Smile.amazon.com, and indicate “Friends of the Collegio” as charitable organization of your choice (please be sure to select us, rather than other Friends organizations that also appear). As you shop for your needs, AmazonSmile Foundation will donate to us 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products.
- Ebay shoppers: click on Charity.Ebay.com/Charity/Friends-of-the-Collegio/150767, then “Add to My Favorites” (there’s also a “Make a Donation” link right there). Some sellers you buy from will donate part of their proceeds to us.
- Shop in Italy online: this special Amazon Italia link includes a bit of Italian touch, as to Italian products, Euro prices, and basic Italian descriptions. This is a wish list for easier and enjoyable shopping experience: just select from among the items we really need. There’s a bit of mailing cost (as your Amazon Prime in the US or other countries will not work in Italy) but it would turn out much cheaper as items will be shipped directly from within Italy to the Collegio Filippino in Rome.
- Print and distribute informative flyers on supporting FC and the Collegio‘s renovations focusing on the Filipiniana Library.