Fundraising Among Friends
The following is a list of creative ways to raise funds among your friends.
- For Amazon shoppers: log on to Smile.amazon.com, and indicate “Friends of the Collegio” as charitable organization of your choice. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate to FC 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products.
- In Facebook, create a Fundraiser (for example, Facebook will remind you of this a few weeks before your birthday), and select “Friends of the Collegio” as your non-profit of choice.
- When you celebrate your birthday, anniversary, Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, Easter, Thanksgiving Day, Graduation, or some other special occasion: ask friends to donate to FC in lieu of gifts or flowers. Kindly direct them to this website, friendsofthecollegio.org.
- Organize fundraising dinners among friends during special occasions or at any time of the year, asking each one to donate generously to FC. Kindly show them this website, friendsofthecollegio.org, as well as the videos it contains.
- Regional organizations may adopt their Dioceses back home in the Philippines, by providing scholarship funds.
- A group of 12 friends giving (or collecting from family members or other friends) $100 each month will raise $1,200 a month, or $14,400 a year. This is enough for a Diocese to send a Priest to Rome each year.
Please let us know if you have other ideas!
THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH!